Rolling Shutters << Back to Products
New developments in roll shutters include the 58MM Bertha End Retention which now offer viewpoints and a clear span of up to 24 feet!
Roll Shutter is installed above an opening and are raised and lowered using an electronic motor. The system can also be activated manually by crank.
While in the closed position, they not only provide storm protection, they also protect from forced entry and theft. When not in use they store in an enclosed box located at the top of the opening.
Features & Benefits
- Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet.
- Small bundle size compared to other standard roll up shutters.
- Radius on slat allows for shutter to roll into a small hood (box).
- Self lubricated Slat Lock-does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
- Quiet operation.
- Attachments of stainless steel #10 screws (fasteners).
- Designed to fit end cap and bracket system.
- Florida Building Code approved (Non-HVHZ)